Baby Bear (Level 1) Adorable Pencil Case Sewing Workshop
Getting ready for your kids' new school term, or wish to sew a customised pencil case for your own use? Learn to make one in this workshop where you will explore the dos and don'ts of sewing with a zipper!
This is a Baby Bear (Level 1) workshop that does not require prior sewing experience. It is suitable for complete beginners. You may move on to a level 2 workshop after you have completed this workshop.
About the Class
- Class Level: Beginner
- Available on: Every Wednesday and Friday
- Est. Duration: 3 hours
What You'll Learn
- How to conquer sewing a zipper?
- Sewing machine basics and safety tips
- What are interfacing and what are they used for?
- How to choose the right interfacing for your project?
- How to use the interfacing in your project?
- The steps to sewing a proper Pencil Case
- All fabric
- All materials
- All tools