Baby Bear (Level 1) Japanese Cotton Tote Bag Sewing Workshop
This is our most popular workshop to date as many students walked away in smiles after having made a bag that is completely functional, and totally adorable.
This is a Baby Bear (Level 1) workshop that does not require prior sewing experience. It is suitable for complete beginners. You may move on to a level 2 workshop after you have completed this workshop.
About the Class
- Class Level: Beginner
- Available on: 21st Sept 2019
- Est. Duration: 3 hours
What You'll Learn
- Setting up the sewing machine for usage
- How to handle the sewing machine safely?
- What are interfacing and what are they used for?
- How to choose the right interfacing for your project?
- How to use the interfacing in your project?
- The steps to sewing a proper Tote Bag with Lining
- All fabric
- All materials
- All tools