Papa Bear (Level 2) ColourTheory Canvas Tote Bag Sewing Workshop
In this class, we will be handling canvas, a material tougher and thicker than usual fabrics used in the other workshops. The result is a timeless, classic design tote bag that will last a long time. Afraid to break some needles? Learn how to handle the material under our guidance, and also to troubleshoot potential problems encountered along the way.
This is a Papa Bear (Level 2) workshop that is suitable for sewists who have had a little sewing experience/ or have completed a Baby Bear (Level 1) workshop with us.
If you are an absolute beginner, do take a look at our Baby Bear (Level 1) workshops where more attention will be given to guide you along your first sewing experience :)
About the Class
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Age Requirement: 18 years old
- Duration: 3-5 hours
What You'll Learn
- How to change needles?
- How to troubleshoot your sewing machine?
- What are interfacing and what are they used for?
- How to choose the right interfacing for your project?
- How to use the interfacing in your project?
- The steps to sewing a proper Tote Bag with Lining
- Handling thick materials like canvas
- All fabric
- All materials
- All tools