[Subjected to Availability] Make Your Magical Rainbow Unicorn Orange Tote With Crochet And Sewing For CNY
1 session workshop 8+ hours each. No prior experience required.
***Please take note that workshop is to be held at Funan Showsuite! Directions stated below***
Three months in planning and another three months of experimenting, we have formulated this magical 8+ hour Crochet x Sewing Bootcamp to kickstart your crafting journey. Together with Master Crochet Artist, Angie from Tiny Rabbit Hole, we have created something out-of-the-norm and different from other workshops and here we have — the Unicorn Kam Tote!
This workshop is all about making the most magical Unicorn Chinese New Year Orange Tote using not just ONE, but TWO different crafting techniques! Due to the long duration, coming to our studio by public transport will be most ideal. Light refreshments will be provided during the workshop. Crochet/Sewing lovers and left-handers are welcomed. If you would like to learn 2 new skills in a single day, this is the course for you. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to crochet and sew with a sewing machine.
There will be 2 masters to guide all of you. All materials and tools will be provided for use during the workshop.
What you will be learning
- How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc)
- Sewing machine basics and safety tips, step-by-step guidance on how to sew a lunch tote with inner lining, sewing on crochet unicorn horn, mane, tails, and eyes onto bag
- Making chains, single crochet in rows.
- Bag construction with sewing of lining and application of fusible fleece
- Hand-sewing crochet parts onto the bag
- A set of basic crochet toolkit from Tiny Rabbit Hole
- A set of colored yarn from Tiny Rabbit Hole
- A set of Ready-To-Sew Kit from Beary Naise
Clarke Quay MRT (5 minutes walk)
CityHall MRT (8 minutes walk)
High Street Centre (3 minutes walk)
There is no parking available for visitors at the showsuite, please make your way to nearby carparks.